Wednesday 13 August 2014

Stationery Stresses

Hello Lovely People. 

Today I am going to share with you a dilemma that has faced me since I was around 5 years old. Hopefully some of you can relate (and assure me I'm not crazy).

Similar to most females, I have a love for Stationery. And so my dilemma comes, when the perfect notebook, you've been waiting for your whole life, falls into your hands... What the hell do you write in it.

When I was younger, I would spend hours thinking through different options, is this the book I'm going to write a novel in? Is it a diary? Is it a scrapbook? Is it where I unleash my creative genius?! 

To this day I still stress about wasting a good notebook. 

These two notebooks have been giving me bother recently - as soon as there is moleskin effect I start to feel the pressure. I get those "these pages deserve more than my shopping list" sort of feelings. 

Anyhow, recently I heard (from little sister - the fountain of all knowledge) about a book that would have solved all of my notebook woes growing up.


Wreck This Journal - Now, there is no need to stress that you are wasting pages, it tells you what to do on each.
And if you check out some of the videos of completed journals on youtube - HERE you can see that these books mean big business.

In all honesty though, my childhood creativity probably wouldn't have matched up to these standards  - writing my name repeatedly seemed to be the height of it.

And so, now I have learnt to deal with my obsessions issues by reminding myself that a book is only wasted, when it is left empty.

In the theme of all things stationery and seeing as its nearly "Back to School/University/College/Everyone everywhere needs cute stationery" I have put together a list of some of my favourite finds on Etsy. 













Love,

Nikki 
x

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for including my terrier notebook, much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, its so cute! :) x

    ReplyDelete