Wednesday 6 August 2014

Embrace Your Inner Obsessive

I would say one of my main talents in life is boxset and movie marathons. Anyone else? Well, I am amazing at it. But isn't that awfully antisocial and possibly a waste of time?? I hear you cry...

Well... yes but every so often, its needed (Especially mixed with large quantities of tea)

From The O.C and Gossip Girl to Dexter and Prison Break... I really don't discriminate when it comes to genre. Also... if there is a series of books thrown in the mix as well, I'll probably love it even more. Hunger Games, Harry Potter and Game of Thrones - I'm looking at you. 

Apart from revealing my inner antisocial obsessive to you, this post is also to share a fabulous online store that can help you embrace your inner hermit... (which most likely you have... don't pretend to be cool this is a non-judging environment, I promise)


I actually found out about Pampling when I stumbled across a pop-up store of theirs in Valencia.
I saw the window display and was just like... YASSSSS (In the style of Crack Kid... if you don't understand this reference. Youtube it. I was literally him) 
Basically, what they are about is fan shirts made by fans for fans.
They run competitions through their website where anyone can design a shirt and the winners are sold online.

Stark Shirt  - Pampling.com
Denim Shorts - Zara
Belt - New Look
Watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs 

Being a big GoT fan this was my choice but in all honesty there was so many more that gave me a chuckle.

They also sell hoodies too.

After going to the store, I then checked out their website, its a Spanish company so there is a tiny language barrier but its quite self explanatory and you're able to muddle through.

Here a couple of examples of other designs featured on their website:






The minion designs are some of my favs. Those cute, little, yellow guys are popping up everywhere now. 

I hope you now feel more at ease about any TV/Movie addictions you have as however bad they may be... mine are definitely probably worse. 

Love
Nikki
x

No comments:

Post a Comment