Monday 27 October 2014

I felt stressed... so I went shopping.

So, this needs to stop. This new habit I've gotten into. It goes as follows:

I feel stressed - I go shopping. 

I feel sad - I go shopping. 

I feel happy - I go shopping. 

I FEEL ANYTHING - I GO SHOPPING.

I'll just pop into EVERY SHOP THAT EXISTS on my way home. 

(yes, the capitals are necessary) 

But I bloody love shopping. And, lately I've been working too many hours and having a minimalistic social life so I feel like I can treat myself. I deserve it, right?

Here are todays purchases. I was meant to be picking up a healthy meal deal in Boots for my lunch but ended up stumbling into the Makeup section as always


Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Primer 




Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Drop of Sherry




Soap and Glory Hocus Focus Highlighter



 

The result of makeup shopping. SO MANY SWATCHES.


I am sadly pretty excited to try out all of this! I already severely tested everything on my hand and they feel fab. The lipstick actually seems to be a lasting finish, the highlighter has left my hand luminous and the primer has me baby silky skinned. But then again this could just be me trying to reason out my possible addiction..... 

Any good recent purchases? Possible 'literally using retail as therapy' problems? Let me know guys!

Love,
Nikki 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment