Sunday 12 October 2014

Black is the new Black

So yea, its been a while. 

The past month has been beyond busy with moving back to Scotland (and into a new flat) to start my third year of university, back to work, back to lectures... back to normality... and a lovely little holiday in the French Riviera thrown in the mix too - wishing I was back there right now but no, I'm in Glasgow where winter arrives in October.


But anyhow, I'm back blogging for good now! YAAAAAY (I know how much this pleases you all.)

Today is going to be a little beauty review. I am terrible at all thing beauty related, it took me until I was about 17 to master a basic smokey eye, so I'm pretty much beautily-dyslexic. (yes, this is a self diagnosis but I think accurate.) Which is why I love the product in this post so much!


I love having my nails done, but I don't always have time (or can be bothered) to have regular appointments at the beauticians; and there is no way in hell I could do it myself, so these are a life saver! 

I used Short Length, Ongles courts in the colour "Text Appeal" which is a glossy black. 

Now the main problem I have with using false nails, is because I have child sized hands and even the small or short nails don't fit properly or... make me look like a witch.

These fit perfectly, and also are slightly flexible, so don't snap off easily!

They are also so easy to apply - even I was able to do it.

You just choose your size, peel off the plastic cover on the back and stick 'em on. In about 5 minutes you can have a perfect manicure?! Last time I used these nail they lasted about a week - which I was quite impressed with.




I am super happy with the end product and I would highly recommend these as a quick fix for pretty nails AND this Text Appeal colour is fab, black is the new black after all. 

Love,
Nikki
x

No comments:

Post a Comment