Wednesday 21 January 2015

I've been MIA - Melbourne Wish List

Hello Beautiful People.

So I've been MIA the past few months... SAAAARRRRRRRY. 

3rd year of university was trying to kill me. Between juggling demands of uni (which involved opening and running a pop-up store with 21 students - HELL), having a job, my journey to becoming a goddess and organising my semester abroad. As well as trying to maintain some form of social activity. I've literally had no time.

But now... first semester is over, Christmas has been and gone, and I'm awaiting to head off on my semester abroad in MELBOURNE!!!!! (exclamation points are necessary for my excitement levels here guys.)

This is my first time going to Australia and I cannot wait. 

So naturally being the compulsive shopper I am, I've been putting together a wee wish list for my time there. Some items are realistic... some not so much. 

But hey... a girl can dream. 


                   


 







If anyone has any good places to eat/drink/visit/shop in Melbourne let me know!

Love,
Nikki
x

No comments:

Post a Comment